Split it! Support
As for a Dutch treat, it is common to break expense all together at the time of settlement of accounts at the party often held in Japan.
Usually, expense is equally divided by attendance.
However, among attendants, breaking equally expenses, such as those with little quantity who eat, and those who have been late for the party, may feel unfairness.
This application helps you, the organizer of the useful party, such at the time.
- The organizer who calculates so that it may certainly come out the total amount "remains" pays out of his own pocket, it becomes unnecessary to carry out additional collection later
- The currency unit can display the arbitrary currency units besides prepared several kinds.
- Rounding processing
The unit which rounds can be set up arbitrarily.
- The settlement-of-accounts method of four types can be set up.
- Fixed amounts, such as a subsidy, can be inputted.
- A result can be saved together with GPS information, place information, and a memo at iPhone.
Support for iPhone5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 20, 2012
- Manabu Hirata
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.6 MB