This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Utilities
SpeakerDraft makes it extremely easy and fun to optimize the bass response of your next loudspeaker design.
- Visually optimize the low frequency response of sealed or ported box designs.
- View frequency response changes due to parameter adjustments in real time.
- Visually identify the first box resonance frequency.
- Quickly browse through loudspeaker designs and/or drivers to select a winning combination.
- Add your own drivers to the built-in driver database or customize existing driver parameters.
- Recommended box volume and recommended port length (for ported boxes) make it easy to create a quality subwoofer design.
- SpeakerDraft has been updated to properly support iPhone 6 Plus, as well as iOS 7 and 8.
- Recommended box volume and recommended port length (for ported boxes) are now displayed inline with subwoofer box design parameters. This makes it much easier to create a quality subwoofer design.
- For sealed enclosures, the system resonance and total system Q values are displayed in the frequency response graph.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the low frequency rolloff to be overestimated.
- SpeakerDraft code has been modernized to make it more robust.