Sleipnir Mobile - Web Browser
iOS Universal Utilities
Tab switching in 1 flick in Sleipnir Mobile, the mobile browser with the fastest tabs
• New functions in version 3.0: Using a mechanism made possible by being in a browser, find pages you want to check out one after another with Site Updates
The fastest tabs you can switch through right away
Sleipnir Mobile is prepared with unique thumbnail tabs that can be instantly switched and closed. The tabs are aligned at the bottom of the screen where your fingers can always reach them so you can go through lots of pages without hindering your browsing.
Gestures that captivate the moment you touch them
Using the gestures in Sleipnir Mobile, by simply swiping along the page, you can close tabs, go back and more. Using the vast range of gestures elaborately modified for a great feel, the app can be operated with overwhelming speed and accuracy.
Design optimized for touch gestures
Sleipnir Mobile has been carefully designed so that all functions can be performed using touch gestures. From switching tabs with just a flick to long pressing to open multiple links one after another, this app is full of design prefectly polished up for the iPhone.
• Quickly operate open tabs with the thumbnail tabs displayed at the bottom of the screen
• FlickWipe: Flick down a tab to quickly close it
• Hold And Go: Hold down links to open one after another
• Close, refresh, restore and more using a variety of gestures
• Switch tabs by flicking pages left and right
• Site Updates: Find pages you want to check out by simply opening a new tab
• Without even switching to Sleipnir, open addresses from other apps by copying
• Reserve to open pages on your Mac at home
• Ad Block
• Tab groups to organize tabs
• Double tap tabs to protect so they can not be closed
• Quickly scroll pages when the right-edge of screen is held down
• Smart Search: Simply select text to search
• Log into the free Fenrir Pass to sync bookmarks
• Single sign-in for a number of Web services with Fenrir Pass
• Twitter and Facebook support
• Quickly search from a number of sites
- The “Black Edition” with seach engine configuration and password locking is also available.
- If you happen to find any issues, please contact us at our Twitter account @fenrir_iphone so we can look into solving them
The following issues have been fixed/improved.
- Fixed a Site Update's crash that happens under a specific condition
- Improved general behavior on languages other than Japanese
- Adjusted Site Update's articles to be displayed based on a system language
- Fixed an issue where if Site Update's articles are hidden, you can't go to "Usual Site"
- Fixed that all articles in Site Updates can be hidden in Black Edition
- Other minor fixes and enhancements