This app was removed from the App Store.
Skyfire Web Browser - Your Path to Flash Video on iPhone
iOS iPhone Utilities
Skyfire, the original Flash video-enabled web browser for iPhone, provides the most social and convenient browsing and video-watching experience available. You get 1-click access to the Web’s most popular social networks; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and more. The Skyfire Horizon toolbar supercharges your mobile experience by allowing you to seamlessly move between web apps and website content, and radically upgrades your typical vanilla mobile browsing experience.
***** [Skyfire] is worth every penny for football/soccer fans who utilize third-party websites in order to watch games. –Yahoo! Sports
***** [Skyfire] brings a wide range of built-in browser extensions that can be added and customized by users. –AppAdvice
***** Over 20 million downloads.
NOTE: Skyfire is your best choice for Flash video, but we do not support Flash apps, games nor website animations. Not all sites are supported due to proprietary video players, content hidden behind interactive Flash and Flash ads, password protected content, etc – so please don’t buy this if your only goal is to play these sorts of games or view password-protected Flash video content.
==== Top Features ====
• Flash Video
Watch millions of available online Flash Videos that do not work on other mobile web browsers. Live news, sporting events (football, basketball, golf) and TV shows will all be at your fingertips wherever you go!
• Fully Customizable
With Skyfire Horizon browser extensions, you can customize your browser with over 15 of your favorite browser tools. Social media, newsfeeds & shopping will all be 1 click away.
• Seamless website to webapp maneuverability
Browser extensions are commonplace on desktop browsers like Chrome and Safari – but only Skyfire Horizon brings these capabilities to mobile.
Popularized by desktop Chrome, the omnibar allows you to perform a search or enter a URL in the same space.
==== Limitations (Please Read) ====
• Videos may take up to 10-20 seconds to start – this is how we encode Flash video into a format your iPhone can support; this also compresses the video and saves you valuable data as well.
• Skyfire supports Flash video. Flash animation, Flash-based apps, Facebook & Zynga games, etc. are not supported.
• Skyfire can’t support every site (over 200,000 sites are enabled, but not all video players are supported, and some sites like ESPN3 do not support 3rd party browsing) . Any site that hides its Flash video behind a user name and password is not something we can support; there are also some sites we can’t play for you which “geo-block” content, and don’t allow it to be played in certain countries.
===== Support & Feedback =====
Please come to our support pages at https://getsatisfaction.com/skyfire_for_iphone if you are not satisfied with any aspect of the product. If you just mention it in the App Store, our support team has no way to respond to you to resolve your issue. We’d love the opportunity to help.
- iOS 7 related bug fixes: - Fixed action sheets to be compatible with iOS7 ("Clear History", "Clear Cache", "Clear Cookies" buttons in settings).
- improved default search engine behavior for international users.