☆ With SuperShare Lite, you can use your iOS device to download files from SuperShare via your Wireless Network and BlueTooth®. ☆
★★ A FILE SERVER MADE EASY AND PORTABLE ★★
SuperShare is the tool YOUR lecturer, meeting organizer or anyone who needs to share files with you should have. Have you ever been waiting for the slides of the lecturers to come via email or wished you had a USB key that day to copy the documents!
★★ HOW DOES IT WORKS ★★
✔ Your friends, lecturer, meeting organizer start the SuperShare fileserver or Photo Library (Photos/Videos) server on their device.
✔ Connect and download every files, photos or videos you need* without need to touch the sharing device anymore.
★★ PHOTOS/VIDEOS OPERATIONS ★★
✔ Browse the Photos/Videos on an other device running SuperShare with iPhone or iPod Touch
✔ Select multiple Photos/Videos in multiple albums and queue everything for downloading!
★★ FILES OPERATIONS ★★
✔ ZIP single files or multiple files
✔ Email multiple files
✔ Print, Preview, Rename, etc.
✔ SuperShare also has the ability to work with many files format.
You don't need to plug your device to a computer. Use the "Open with" option on any files from the most popular apps you already have on your device to use them in SuperShare.
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- PDF Documents
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- RTFD (TextEdit documents with embedded images)
- Plain text
- Most Audios files (WAV, MP3, M4A, CAF, AIF, AIFF, AAC)
- Most Images type (JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, 3GP, M4V)
- Source code - HTML web pages
- Web archives
✔ SuperShare Lite can work in the background!
If you need to use your device for something else while you are downloading, no problem it stay alive and keep downloading for about 10 minutes. Enqueue media download and see them pop in your Photo library for example :).
You can of course transfer your files from/to your computer via iTunes and it will also let you organize your files as you wish on the device.
★★ Check a the quick demo YouTube:
# To use BlueTooth, you need to activate it in the device setting, under -> General -> Bluetooth.
* BlueTooth® allow about 4/5 devices at a time and Wireless network up to 16 devices at a time. Devices are automatically disconnect if they do not download anything for 30 sec in a row!
- iOS7 Update
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 17, 2013
- DENIS MARTIN
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.2 MB