This applet helps you train your mental skills to calculate reduced serial sums using the approach of 'outcasting the tens'. It targets close-up magicians familiar to tricks that require such skills.
The overall design of this app is geared towards Alain Nu's "Serial Thrillers" plot as described in Alain Nu, "Serial Thrillers", Alain Nu 2009.
The app cycles through "Serial Thrillers'" logical phases and serves as a virtual spectator who whispers random digits. It allows you to validate your conclusions against the correct response before taking you right into the next cycle.
This is another app by yeahgic.com that aims at increasing your learning curve for mentally intensive tricks. Take it with you whereever you go.
- serial numbers up to 26 digt length
- The design is kept straightforward and simple and fully tailored to help you focus on the real work. Practicing magic you don't want no complicated, overloaded and distracting user interface. Less is more.
- Note: the app's design is limited to ascii-font without any pictures. No buttons - it responds to gestures only. The help text is spartanic without formatting. It has the minimum design required to achieve its purpose. Check out the free 'Random Input' app available at the Appstore to experience the look and feel. 'Serial-Sum Trainer' was created with passion and driven by commitment. If this is not what you expected, and considering the solid price, please do not hesitate to make use of Appstore's return option or contact yeahgic.com directly.
1. Code Maintenance
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 12, 2015
- Ralph Cos
- 0.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data