iOS Universal Productivity
Leave your computer behind and travel light!
Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
Screens is fast, secure and reliable.
• Curtain Mode
Curtain Mode obscures the display on remote Macs you connect to. Useful if you don't want anyone to see what you're doing.
• Connect Safely
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection. Enable Remote Login on your Mac and you’re done! Screens also support SSH keys.
• Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
• Powerful Gestures
Control your computer with all the trackpad gestures you’re used to and more!
• Shortcuts Toolbar
Screens’ scrollable shortcuts toolbar ensures that you'll always have your favorite shortcuts at hand when you need them.
• Display Selection
For Macs with several attached displays, Screens lets you select an individual one or you can show them all at once. Plus, it can remember your last selection for future sessions.
• Clipboard Sharing
Exchange rich text, URLs, images and more via your local or the remote clipboard. Screens can also keep them in sync.
• Session Selection
If there is someone logged in on a remote Mac, Screens can ask to share their screen or it can start a new session — your choice!
• Mobile Trackpad
Turn your extra iOS device into an external trackpad to control your computer’s cursor in Screens! This is a great addition to your iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard.
• Help Out Your Friends or Relatives
Have them download our free Screens Express utility and gain access their Mac to help them troubleshoot issues, update apps, etc.
• iCloud and Dropbox synchronization
• Full hardware keyboard support
• iPad Multitasking Support
• Full 3D Touch Support
• URL Schemes Support
• Secure your content with Touch ID
• 1Password integration
• AirPlay Mirroring
• Send commands to your computer before disconnecting
• And so much more!
IN THE PRESS
“Screens is, simply put, the best screen sharing app for iOS”
— Dan Moren, Macworld
“Screens for iOS is the best remote access solution for accessing our Macs when away from home.”
— Bradley Chambers, The Sweet Setup
“Solid update to Edovia’s excellent utility for remotely logging into a Mac or PC from an iPhone or iPad.”
— John Gruber, Daring Fireball
“Screens is now the best VNC client for iOS.”
— Rene Ritchie, iMore
“Screens easily justifies the investment for serious users by increasing productivity.”
— Steve Paris, Mac|Life
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows and Linux PCs can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
Screens 4.5 contains some new cool features and full iOS 11 compatibility. We hope you enjoy this new version!
Drag and Drop
You can now drag and drop images, text, links and other elements into Screens. When you're connected to a Mac, perform a drag over the connection view and Screens will then use clipboard syncing to send the content over and paste it where the cursor currently is. While performing a drag, you can also interact with other fingers in order to prepare the location of the drop on the remote Mac.
Screens now lets you use a 2 finger tap on a saved item in order to display actions to be performed (duplicate, edit, ask to share screen, etc.).
- Added iOS 11 compatibility.
- Drag and drop in the Library view has been updated to use the iOS 11 APIs, which lets you interact with more than one item at once.
- Added Return, Hide and Hide Others toolbar shortcuts.
- Added cursor tracking speed setting for Mobile Trackpad.
- Fixed toolbar shortcuts when Dvorak is enabled.
- Fixed some missing Modifier Key+Space/Delete hardware keyboard shortcuts.
- Added Ukranian keyboard support.
- Fixed Danish keyboard mapping.
- Enhanced connection speed and responsiveness.
- Stability and general improvements.
If you enjoy Screens, please take a moment to write a favorable review on the App Store. Thanks for your support!