Screens VNC - Access Your Computer Remotely
Leave your computer behind and travel light! Screens is a beautiful, yet powerful Screen Sharing and VNC client that lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows or Linux PC from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Screens offers a ton of awesome features that you’ll love:
• Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
• Stay Synchronized
Your saved Screens follow you on every iOS device you own through iCloud.
• Quickly Connect to Nearby Computers
Initiate a single-shot connection to a nearby Mac or Linux PC without having to create a new Screen.
• Connect Safely
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection. Enable Remote Login on your Mac and you’re done!
• Touch and Trackpad Modes
Control your computer with touch gestures or just like a trackpad.
• Hot Corners
It’s like they were meant for Screens. Get more control over your Mac!
• Shortcuts for Everyone
Screens’ scrollable shortcuts toolbar ensures that you'll always have your favorite shortcuts close when you need them.
• Display Selection
Do you have more than one display attached to your Mac? Screens supports multiple displays allowing you to always access what you need, no matter which display its on.
• Full Hardware Keyboard Support
Don’t like that virtual keyboard and prefer to tap on real keys? No problem!
• Pasteboard Heaven
Send text back to your computer and receive text, images and URLs from it through the pasteboard.
• AirPlay Mirroring
Send your computer’s display to your TV through AirPlay.
• On Disconnect Actions
Screens can execute special commands before it disconnects from your computer. Execute one of them Hot Corners or get the remote user to log out.
AND FOR THE POWER USER:
• SSH Keys Support
Initiate a secure connection (SSH) with a key, with or without a password.
Launch Screens from URL Schemes like screens://, vnc:// or ssh://.
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows and Linux users are required to configure their router and computer manually to access their computer remotely.
• A SSH Server, such as freeSSHd, is required to create a secure connection to a Windows or Linux PC.
• Pasteboard images are only receivable from a Mac. Windows and Linux PCs can only receive text and URLs.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
If you enjoy Screens, please consider writing a favorable review on the App Store. Thank you!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 22, 2014
- Edovia Inc.
- 8.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (230)