Screens VNC - Control your computer remotely
***OBSOLETE: Recommended for iOS 6 ONLY.***
iOS 8 USERS: Please search for "Screens 3 - Access Your Computer From Anywhere" and buy that version instead, or purchase our "Screens 3 Pack" App Bundle if you already own Screens 2 to get a discount on your upgrade.
Accessing your computer from anywhere has never been easier. Screens is the ultimate VNC client for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch!
iCloud - Synchronize all your stored screens on all your iOS 6 devices, including your Mac.
Universal - Screens will run on both iPhone and iPad - one app for both devices.
Easy to Use - Screens is the easiest, most user friendly VNC client for iOS 6.
Exit Cursor - Forget the cursor. Click, drag and scroll where your fingers are, not the cursor.
Secure - Screens can connect to your computer through a SSH Tunnel so your session is encrypted and safe.
Dock Pull - Your Dock is hidden? No problem! Screens can make it appear with a simple flick!
Multi-Touch - Screens supports many multi-touch features your already use on your trackpad.
Screens Connect - Make your Mac available from anywhere, on wifi or a mobile network. Easy as flicking a switch! No messy router setup.*
Versatile - Connects to Macs, Windows and Linux PCs.
WHAT THE PRESS IS SAYING:
Excellent touch-based VNC client delivers
Screens offers some unique features that make connecting to and controlling remote computers from an iOS 6 device nearly painless.
Best of the Best: Screens
Holy crap, Screens is an incredible VNC client. I never thought I'd actually be excited about VNC but boy does it do a nice job.
It’s just terrific
Access your Mac from anywhere using any iOS 6 device. It’s that simple. Great, great software.
The best VNC app I’ve ever used
Screens makes it easy to connect remotely to computers
It just works
Screens from Edovia is a new, gorgeously designed, super simple VNC client that brings your Windows, Mac, or Linux desktop to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. I had the good fortune to test drive it through the beta cycle and it really is the closest thing to a Back to my Mac-style, “it just works” experience on iOS 6.
A very “Mac-Like” VNC client for iPad
If you haven’t got a VNC client on your iPad yet, I’d highly recommend you check out Screens. It’s the best there is.
Makes Remote Desktop on iPhone and iPad Easy
If you’ve been waiting for a remote desktop app that feels perfectly at home on the iPad and iPhone, this is it.
An easy and elegant VNC app for iOS 6
There are more expensive and less expensive solutions, but I think screens has the best UI and control scheme I've seen.
* Screens Connect, our optional helper app, requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later, a 64-bit compatible Mac (Intel Core 2 Duo, i5, i7, etc.) and a router with UPnP or NAT-PMP enabled. Free download at http://screensapp.com. Read help documentation for instructions.
* Screens will not transfer audio from your computer. This is a limitation of the VNC protocol.
* Again, Screens 2 is ONLY recommended for devices running iOS 6. For devices on iOS 8, please search for "Screens 3 - Access Your Computer From Anywhere" and buy that version instead, or purchase our "Screens 3 Pack" App Bundle if you already own Screens 2 to get a discount on your upgrade.
Fixed crash on iOS 5
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 15, 2013
- Edovia Inc.
- 6.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (11)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (413)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Screens 3 - Access Your Computer From Anywhere
• Screens VNC - Access Your Computer From Anywhere