This app was removed from the App Store.
RoomScan - The app that draws floor plans by itself
iOS Universal Utilities
RoomScan draws floor plans all by itself - just touch each wall with your phone! To get the best from the app, please have a look at these demo videos: http://locometric.com/demo
"This app is incredible. It draws a floor plan after you tap it against the wall a few times." — LIFEHACKER
"It's incredibly simple, but seems to work really well." — HUFFINGTON POST
"You can trade your tape measure for this slick app called RoomScan" — GIZMODO
This version of RoomScan is great for scanning single rooms, and RoomScan Pro is available with more advanced features.
We're here to help if you need any assistance - tap the ? button in the app and send us an email.
• The floor plan appears in seconds, with approximate wall lengths and floor area.
• RoomScan can draw floor plans of L-shaped and complex rooms just as easily as small rectangular rooms.
• Measurements are estimated to the nearest 10cm (or half a foot).
• For super-accurate instant floor plans, use RoomScan in conjunction with a laser measure. Just tap a wall on the finished floor plan and input your measurement. RoomScan intelligently combines its own measurements with yours to create a perfect plan.
• Add doorways as you walk around the room - no need to "drag and drop" them on later.
• Rooms are automatically connected together to create a plan of the whole floor.
• Choose your own custom floor plan colours (RoomScan Pro only).
• Measurements are available in metric, feet & inches and East Asian units (坪 / つぼ / 평).
Questions or comments? Before leaving feedback here, please give us a chance to help you by emailing email@example.com
US Patent 8868375
UK Patent Pending
- Updated for iOS 9
- Fix for bug entering units in feet & inches in 4.17
- Units shown on exported PDFs now match the units in Settings