This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Utilities
IMPORTANT: YOU MUST OWN A ROKU SOUNDBRIDGE DEVICE FOR THIS APP TO WORK!
Also your Roku Soundbridge device must have firmware 3.0 or higher to work with RokuRemote.
RokuRemote allows you to control any Roku Soundbridge device (including Pinnicale branded devices) that is connected to your home network. You can select internet stations, presets, FM/AM radio, playlists, artists, albums, genres and songs using search filtering to find exactly what you want to play. The remote allows you to alter volume, repeat and shuffle status, as well as giving you information of the current song being played with pause, next and previous controls.
- Auto-discovery of Roku devices, as well as manual add via IP addressing.
- Full Landscape Visual Remote (Except MP500/MP400XP).
- Music server databases stored locally for improved load times (caching can be refreshed easily).
- Overview of devices showing whats playing on each device/status.
- Quick access to the "Now Playing" screen on each device.
- Internet radio by favourites, top stations, genre, location and language.
- Preset and FM/AM radio controls.
- List by song, artist, album, genre, composer, container (folders) or playlist with search or keyword filtering.
- Displayed album artwork and song lyrics (Requires internet connection).
- Tracks ordering preserved and alphabetic indexing.
- Full queue management with add/remove song functionality.
- Remote controls include play, pause, next, previous, volume, repeat, shuffle, power off and reboot.
- Progress bar show status of current song.
- Set defaults for downloading of artwork/lyrics in your main settings.
- Select from different Artwork providers
- Will work with all Roku languages.
Tested Music Servers:
- Windows Media Player
- New artwork providers: AllCDCovers and Google Images. The provider can be altered with the iPhone settings.
- Background downloading of artwork after album lists are downloaded.
- Artwork is not lost after refreshing lists.
- Altered lyrics provider to lyricsfly.com for a better database.
- Syncing has been replaced with caching to improve list loading speeds dramatically. Caching can also be disabled in iPhone settings.
- Option to disable fit-to-size of long text on screen in the iPhone settings.
- Disabled sleep mode during list downloading and better recovery from failed list downloads.
- Additional feedback of adding tracks to the queue for iPod Touch`s that do not vibration.
- Queue Management allows for deleting tracks within the queue list with a finger swipe across the track name.
- Composer lists now supported.
- Compilations are held together through album listing.
- Add search and alphabetic indexing to container lists.
- Updated the application icon.
- Changed to a purple theme to match the Roku theme colours and rearrangement of remote so volume control is always on display.
- Switched the volume controls + and - on the landscape remote.