RBL Status - so far the only Multi-DNSBL checker app for iPhone and iPad - lets you quickly check a list of your hosts against multiple DNS blacklists.
Having checked your hosts against multiple DNS blackhole lists, RBL Status presents the information in a simple and convenient way. You can quickly and easily determine which RBLs are currently listing hosts from your monitoring list.
The system employs asynchronous algorithms for DNSBL lookups, which allows RBL Status to operate really fast. Only fractions of a second are taken to check a large number of lists.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- E-mail check results
- Predefined DNSBLs for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom DNSBLs
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses and PTRs
- Fast asynchronous network I/O
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS
- Uncluttered interface design
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
v. 1.9.3 adds following improvements (read full list):
- Compatible with iOS 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, 4.3
- Optimized for 4-inch Retina
- Significantly improved reliability and stability
- WHOIS supports many new TLDs and IDNs
- 32-bit internationalized domain names (IDN) support
- Corrected WHOIS output encoding for some TLDs and IDNs
- Improved asynchronous DNS lookup logic
- Improved processing of A>CNAME>…>CNAME>A records
- Fixed DNS packet unpacking bug
Stay tuned for more updates - visit http://happymagenta.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 9 hours ago
- Pavel Ahafonau
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (76)
- 1.4 MB