This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Utilities
RBL Status - so far the only Multi-DNSBL checker app for iOS - lets you quickly check a list of your hosts against multiple DNS blacklists.
Having checked your hosts against multiple DNS blackhole lists, RBL Status presents the information in a simple and convenient way. You can quickly and easily determine which RBLs are currently listing hosts from your monitoring list.
The system employs asynchronous algorithms for DNSBL lookups, which allows RBL Status to operate really fast. Only fractions of a second are taken to check a large number of lists.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- E-mail check results
- Predefined DNSBLs for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom DNSBLs
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses and PTRs
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
MORE GREAT APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
v.1.9.11 improves compatibility with iOS 8 and new devices (read full details):
- better compatibility with iOS 8 and iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- 64-bit support and major code cleanup in preparation for bigger updates
- improvements and bug fixes, including:
○ smarter and more convenient host name entry
· valid DNS hostnames typed in display name field will be applied to hostname
○ obsolete/retired RBLs will be automatically removed from RBLs database and hosts
○ new actual RBLs will be added to RBLs database
· new RBLs will not be (automatically) added to existing hosts
○ improved Whois subsystem with 418 new zones
· 382 new top level domain (TLD) zones supported
· 24 new internationalized domain name (IDN) zones supported
· 36 new second level domain (SLD) zones supported
· IDN/ACE zone name displayed in results for IDN domains
· trims extra new lines at beginning and end of Whois results
○ improved Network Info tool with current DNS servers list
○ export and import .RBLSTATUS JSON format files via email
· export and import separate hosts, entire or all groups
· export text and .RBLSTATUS files via email as attachments
· open .RBLSTATUS files in RBL Status app
○ full support of native screen resolutions of new devices
○ new icons optimized for new iOS and new devices
○ improved memory efficiency
If you've noticed a bug or have some troubles with setting up the app, please contact us via support form on our website.