Today we are facing two major problems with the use of internet:
* the growth of the number of web sites requiring authentication urges us to constantly think new passwords or to reuse the same for all sites (which is non-sense).
* the growth of piracy acts against password data bases of big computer companies (presumably storing your password) forces us to securely protect our passwords from unknown persons.
Do you worry about the safety of your privacy on Internet ? I Do !
Quelea is made for you !
Quelea allows you to generate secure password using a famous cryptography algorithm and only has you remember ONE single password(call it the master password).
Quelea uses your master password and the url of a web site to create a unique and secured password. The algorithm safely prevents anyone from computing the master password back.
Security is all that matters for Quelea. As a result neither your master password nor any of the passwords generated is stored on any of your devices, nor on our servers. Processing the password again requires your master password and the url and ONLY these.
Commit to security and adopt Quelea to generate your passwords in order to safely protect your privacy and just remember ONE master password.
- Password generation using a renowned cryptography algorithm,
- Manage length of the generated password (5 to 88 caracters),
- Manage lower case/upper case in password,
- Manage special caracters in password,
- Manage digits in password.
Minor bugs fixed.
Improvement of spanish language (thanks Karine & Lucien).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2013
- Matthieu LEROMAIN
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.8 MB