iOS Universal Utilities
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other robot-like mobile devices. App has a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Pushover includes an Apple Watch app and complications so you can push custom data straight to your watch face with our Glances API.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
- Add a new option to track whether messages are new or have been seen
- Fix bugs on iOS 10 with message list refreshing, acknowledging messages from notifications
- Remove workaround for iOS 10 bug (fixed in iOS 10.2) that required resizing per-app notification icons
- Added support for offline devices (when notifications are turned off in iOS)
- Minor bug fixes in message storage, Watch complication
- Minor changes to Watch complication layouts