iOS Universal Utilities
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other robot-like mobile devices. App has a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Pushover includes an Apple Watch app and complications so you can push custom data straight to your watch face with our Glances API.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
- Fix problem acknowledging priority 2 messages when the device can't reach the Pushover servers but further retries don't show "Acknowledge" button
- One more message list display fix
- Eaten by the iTunes Connect monster
- Add 1Password support for login and signup screens
- Add setting to toggle whether glance data on Watch will show when Watch is unlocked (not being worn)
- Add an option to limit the number of lines shown per message in the message list