iOS Universal Utilities
Pushover is a simple push notification service that integrates easily into web apps like IFTTT, network monitoring systems, shell scripts, and anything else that needs to send alerts to your iPhone, iPad, Desktop, and other mobile devices. App has a free 7-day trial and unlimited usage beyond the trial requires a one-time in-app purchase.
Pushover includes an Apple Watch app and complications so you can push custom data straight to your watch face with our Glances API.
Visit https://pushover.net/ to find apps, plugins, and services that support Pushover, or get an API key for your own app.
- Performance improvements
- Fix for an occasional crash when opening a message from a notification
- Minor Apple Watch app fixes
- Show per-application icons on notifications on iOS 10
- Add option to sync notification dismissals across all of your iOS 10 and Android devices
- Push data straight to a complication on your Apple Watch with our new Glances API
- Add options to force playing your chosen default notification sounds, overriding per-message sounds
- Handle multiple emergency-priority messages better, with option to acknowledge all at once
- Use built-in browser for URLs by default to avoid having to open Safari (iOS 9+)
- Add option to store 1000 messages
- Update minimum supported iOS version to 8.0