Pupil Life Manager Lite
iOS Universal Education
Pupil Life Manager was developed to aid parents of elementary school pupils in managing their children’s school life and home activities.
This is the Lite version with limited features, but you may use the Check table, which is the core feature of Pupil Life Manager.
• Children can confirm the progress of their daily tasks using a check table.
• They can put their favorite checkmark icon on a planned task.
• By putting checkmarks, children get ‘points’.
• Parents can configure a ‘Reward Table’ of children’s getting the points.
• A ‘Special Mission Table’, which lists any tasks you want children accomplish and experience (e.g., master multiplication tables, Get to be able to ride a bicycle, Observe solar eclipse).
An in-app-purchase item has been added: Key to remove the limitation of the Lite version.