Browse the web & automatically remove cookies & history each launch. If you don't want to store passwords or history, this is your browser. The search button quickly takes you back to a Google search page.
Unlike other "no trace" web browsers, Private allows you to visit password protected sites like Gmail or Hotmail. Website login info is typically stored in cookies by the web page you are visiting. As soon as you close Private, your cookies are automatically deleted. Just to make sure they are gone, your cookies are deleted again when you launch Private the next time.
If a page doesn't load properly, just tap the "!" on the bottom toolbar.
Private does not hide your browser traffic from your network administrator. Please follow the rules of your network provider.
Ok, we know. It's been a LONG time since our last update of Private. Too long.
Here's what's new.
- 4" iPhone/iPod touch support
- Removed iAds
- New look for iOS 7!
- Updated "about" link
- Bug fixes for iOS 7, including video rotation and a few others.
- New launch images. We made them as small as possible to speed up launching - faster's better, right?
- Removed phone number detection. This was causing big issues on Google's new mobile search results page. Now you can move view more than one page of search results.
- New icons for iOS 7
- Improved cleanup of the browser when you close the app
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 21, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3041)
- 0.5 MB