PotholeSnitch reports the precise location of potholes or other issues to the authorities. You can help your town keep its roads in shape!
PotholeSnitch is highly recommended for township road crews, police, or other public works personnel who wish to report non-emergency issues to an engineer or dispatcher, or want to track and take inventory of road quality.
PotholeSnitch displays a map which is centered on your current location. Set the report type and drop a pin onto your location on the map. You can pin as many distinct locations as you like. For finer accuracy, you can drop and drag the pins as needed.
To submit your report, touch the Report! button. PotholeSnitch will construct an email indicating the GPS coordinates, a nearby street address, and the details of each of your pinpoints. You can edit the email before you send it. Included in the email are links to maps pinpointing each report item, so that the authorities know exactly where to go!
Though its name is PotholeSnitch, you can report more than potholes. Report the coordinates of
1) broken streetlights,
2) illegal dumping in a remote area that has few landmarks,
3) road kill,
4) dangerous situations (e.g., debris in the road or flooding), or
5) just about anything you think is appropriate.
PotholeSnitch works best with an iPhone, but it can also work with an iPod Touch if WiFi or WiMax internet connectivity is available.
Be a Snitch! It's a fun way to be a good citizen!
- iOS 8 compatibility
- Choice of map style - traditional, satellite, or hybrid
- Audible pin-dropping feedback
- Larger, more convenient, and configurable "no-look" pin-dropping button locations for use when you're on the move
- Polygon line drawing between points
- Paid-up use is ad-free
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 30, 2014
- Compton Software, Inc.
- 1.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)