Portal - Full Screen Browser
The ultimate full screen web browser for iPhone. We have created a browser with several fantastic new innovations to make your mobile browsing experience a true pleasure.
Now with full support for the iPhone 5 4 inch screen!
Our unique and intuitive user interface holds your hand whilst you are a novice user and is lightning fast to use when you are familiar with the functionality. More information on some of our innovations is listed below.
Feature List Overview:
● Innovative true full screen interface
● Designed for one handed operation
● Fantastic innovative research mode
● Specify relevance with research bookmarks
● Extensive privacy options
● Stealth profiles offer maximum privacy
● Full multiple profile support allows organisation
● Extensible list of search providers
● Download files to Portal documents folder
● AirPrint support (iOS 4.2 required)
● Comprehensive built in user guide
● Email URLs, links and images quickly
● Can specify browser identity
● Built in image viewer
● Bookmark import functionality
● 13 customisable gestures
● 27 functions can be triggered by gestures
● Tilt scroll for fast, natural browsing of pages
● Orientation lock functionality
True Full Screen:
During browsing only the discreet Portal button is displayed on screen. A flick of the wrist hides / shows the Portal button for true full screen mode. The Portal button gives you instant access to all our browsing features.
Our new research mode slashes the time you spend searching for details by highlighting the information you need as you browse.
Pinpoint Find In Page:
Portal’s find in page functionality will highlight all instances of your search phrase and will scroll to next and previous instances on your command, it will even highlight the location on screen with an animated crosshair to save you time.
Profiles help you organize your browsing and settings. All settings, bookmarks, research and history in Portal are stored per profile. You can create profiles for whatever you want, perhaps one for work and one for play, or perhaps use one to store your private bookmarks. Stealth profiles are never displayed so you can keep things completely secret.
You can choose the file types that are downloaded when they are encountered. By default ZIP, RAR, DMG, Torrent, ISO and EXE files are downloaded to your documents folder so you can later retrieve them using iTunes. You can add whatever MIME types you like and can quickly toggle file downloading on / off.
Providing you are set up for printing with iOS 4.2 you will be able to print web pages using the AirPrint functionality.
You can quickly email links from pages, links to the current page, images and entire research topics from Portal. If you frequently email the same address you can setup a default email address to avoid having to choose / type it each time.
- Full support for iPhone 5 and 4 inch display
- Fixes problems with iOS 6
- Stability fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Gareth Clarke
- 6.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (153)