Pokazometr is the practical application designed especially for decoding and laconic visualization on map of GPS-tracker’s report that had been received via SMS-message or e-mail to your iPhone.
Are you become owner of a GPS/GSM-tracker with the reporting system via SMS messages? In this case, Pokazometr exactly what you need!
There are some basic advantages of Pokazometr in comparison with the standard method of showing of an event on map of dedicated Internet-server:
1) First of all, SMS-message is cheaper than an exchange of data via GPRS-channel with a specialized server;
2) There is no any license fee;
3) The SMS-message it is quite securely;
4) A server can be unavailable a long time, but Pokazometr is always with you;
5) When you are working with Pokazometr, you need not a devices with big screen like in the case you are using for viewing of reports placed on a server;
6) You need touch the screen of iPhone a several times and simply run Pokazometr without any settings for visualization of GPS-tracker's report;
So, you have got the SMS-message with report from your GPS-tracker. Follow this action list for GPS-tracker report decoding:
• run the «Messages» application of iPhone;
• touch to the SMS-message on screen. There is a balloon hint «Copy» will appeared;
• press the «Copy» and have catch the SMS-message to Pasteboard of phone;
• close the «Messages» application by the main button of iPhone;
• run Pokazometr. The content of tracker's report will be received and decoded automatically by Pokazomer when it is started;
• the event will be showed on the embedded Google-map of Pokazometr together with auxiliary information (if any) in case there is data of report is compatible with standards and have no any errors.
Please be noted that you phone must have been connected with Internet via any of ways: EDGE, 3G, WiFi. The faster Internet channel the better map data are loading.
Pokazometr shows the following data based on GPS-tracker's report:
• coordinates of the point on map;
• the time of event;
• the point is placed on the embedded Google-map;
The embedded map has the following possibility:
• the scrolling of map;
• the changing of map scale;
• switching the mode of viewing to "Satellite view".
The auxiliary data will be shown on screen of phone (if any in GPS-tracker's report):
• speed (km/h);
• direction of motion (degree);
• altitude above sea level (meters);
• quantity of satellites;
• event description («parking mode», «scheduled report», «low battery» and so on).
Pokazometr is compatible with following below data formats:
• GlobalSat® GPS/GSM tracker TR-150™/ TR-151™ Extended Report
• All of GPS/GSM-trackers compatible with international system of GPS-tracker’s system NMEA:
-- Recommended Minimum Specific GNSS Data (RMC)
-- NMEA Global Positioning System Fix Data (GGA)
-- NMEA Geographic Position with Latitude/ Longitude (GLL)
• Xexun® SMS-trackers TK-10x™ and TK-20x™
(example: lat:22.567203N long:114.051273E speed:000.0 31/07/07 14:10 L:3.68V,0, Signal:F imei:352022004521629 05 41.9);
• Telematics box SATLOG® Vector300™ (example: 165.6;0;North;East;1;1;49.5270333333333;8.670025;1.8;7;0.148;0.092;11;15;56;10;35;2011;0;1.5)
The following improvements are planned in further versions of Pokazometr:
• direct copying of tracker's report from «Messages» application on iPhone;
• the supporting of the new formats and report types GPS-trackers.
We are always open to cooperation and will glad to get from you any comments and wishes by improvements of Pokazometr!
Minor bug corrections for data processing module of Xexun® TK103-2™ GPS-trackers
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 16, 2013
- Stanislav Gavrilov
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.2 MB