Picture Mail with Favorites
Picture Mail - A simple application for sending pictures to your favorite people
This app is a very simple and yet beautiful utility for emailing multiple photos to your favorite people. Instead of having just a simple list of peoples names, Picture Mail allows you to setup 9 of of your favorite people with their pictures. Also, the regular photo app on iPhone / iPod Touch only allow you to send one picture at a time. This allow you to send upto 4 pictures at a time.
Note: This app is only for sending pictures through email. This does not support SMS or MMS.
* Favorites Screen: This is the opening screen. You will first see 9 positions with "Add Contact". Just double click the position of choice and it will take you to a screen where you setup the favorite. Once your favorites are setup, just tap the person you want to email and it will take you to the Email Photo Screen. If you want to send a picture to someone in your Address Book, just tap the Contacts Icon at the bottom, select the contact you want and choose the email address for that person. Help is available on this screen, just press the info button on the bottom right.
* Email Photo Screen: On this screen you will see the name and email address of who was selected on the first screen. Then just tap once on the Add Photo to add a photo from your photo library. If you want to add a picture directly from your camera, (if one is available), then just tap twice on the Add Photo. Help is available on this screen, just press the info button on the bottom right.
* When adding photos, you get to choose from either sending the large original size photos, or sending the smaller edited photo from the photo library.
* Favorites Setup Mode: Contacts can be entered in manually or you can press the icon at the top of the screen to choose a contact from your contact database. It will then ask you to choose which email address you want to use. If you want the main screen to show you whether the email address you selected is a cell number or home number or work number just choose the type of number. If you don't want a label on the main screen, just choose none for the type. When inputting a picture, you can choose to add a photo from your iPhone or you can take a picture right there for the contact you are entering. In addition, if it is an email address that you do not have a picture for, like Home, or Taxi, or others, then select the "Use Image" screen and you can pick from a selection of included Icons.
If you have questions or suggestions for features please send an email to: email@example.com. The developer would love to hear your comments / suggestions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 30, 2010
- Mobile Simplified
- 2.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (22)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (22)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Auto Loan / Lease Calculator
• Bid Estimate
• Boards HD
• Fantasy Football 2014 - Weekly Player Projections and Who To Start
• Holiday Gift List
• List One
• List One
• MyPets Info
• Photo Journal HD
• Weekly Schedule