This app was removed from the App Store.
PDF Reader – Annotate, Scan, Sign, and Take Notes
iOS iPhone Utilities
Streamline your workflow with the most cutting-edge scanning technology and robust PDF rendering engine. PDF Reader- iPhone Edition allows you to make notes and organize all annotated information within a few taps. You can quickly backup and send documents to your friends, classmates and colleagues via email and all the popular Cloud storage services. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
***********Widely Recognized by iTunes Store & Media***********
+ Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes in 2012
+ Featured as one of best in the Utility Category of App Store Rewind 2011
+ Overall: Top 100 in USA store and more than 20 stores.
+ Productivity: #1 in USA, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, and many other stores.
+ Utility: Top 100 in more than 91 countries
- FILE SCAN FEATURE (Your File Depository)
*Import images using built-in camera and from Photo Library
*Image Adjustments: Exposure (document enhancement), B&W, Auto and Cropping
*Export scans to multi-pages PDFs
*Scanner Setting (title, password, page size, layout, margins, page number)
- FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP (Your Collaborating Tool & File Backup Expert)
*Integrated cloud storage services – MyDisk, SugarSync, Box, Dropbox, GoogleDocs and GoogleDrive
*FTP and WebDAV client support
*File Backup: WiFi, iTunes USB and Open-in feature
*GoogleDocs online editing: Access and edit files with different devices via iCloud
*Manage multiple cloud storage accounts within a single interface
- FILE MANGER & VIEWING MODE (Mobile Reading Provider)
*Fast and stable rendering performance
*Support file search by inserting keywords
*Sort the file by name/date/size
*Page Slider viewing mode
*Allow to open password-protected PDF files
*View B/O/T (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail)
*Full Text Search
*Text Reflow & Auto Flow
- FILE ANNOTATION, MARKUPS & FORM FILLING (Document Solution on the Go)
*Shortcut to annotation toolbar – Add markups anytime
*Highlight, underline, strikethrough and squiggly markup on the text
*Add shapes, sticky notes, text boxes to record important information
*PDF Signature - Freehand drawing
*PDF Flatten Tools supported – Email out annotation & PDF forms flattened copies
*Allow form filling
- OTHER FEATURES
*Built-in dictionary: search directly from device (iOS 5 or later)
*Google and Wikipedia search integration: Allow online searching without closing the document you’re reading. (iOS 4 or later)
*Image Viewer with Slideshow Feature: Easily progress through all images in the file list and folder
*Air play support
PDF Reader - iPhone Edition is limited to 10 files storage. Upgrade to the Premium version and enjoy seamless file storage with no limitations!
Kdan cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year
Kdan Deluxe Business Pack: $5.99/month or $29.99/year
-Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase
-Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
-You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
-No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
In the latest version, PDF Reader is compatible with iOS 8 and optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+.
iOS 8 Specials
• iCloud Drive – access your files stored in iCloud on the iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac or PC via iCloud Drive.
• Document Picker – get and share documents between apps using Document Picker
• Image detection – recognize rectangles in your scans for adjustment
New Document Viewer
• Clean & Intuitive - UI optimized for highlight, underline, strikethrough, and squiggly.
• Portable Media player - display video/audio files in PDFs.
• Enhanced UX for annotation object selection.
New Annotation Tools
• New typewriter - adjust text style/font/size/color/opacity
• Record & add audio files to PDFs
• Insert images in PDFs
• Add hyperlinks to PDFs
• Export your annotations via email
• Retain last color selection for annotation.
New Page Slider
• Enhanced page navigation – preview & scroll through PDF pages with ease
• New BOT”A” list - displays a list of your annotations.
• Synchronize your annotation list once the PDF file is edited.
For registered members, please sign in to your Kdan account to unlock the restrictions on the number of stored files. Non-member users can still enjoy the benefits of the PDF Reader even without being registered.
This FREE version has exactly the same functionality as the paid version.
To keep offering quality products, we put up with a few ads in return for free access.
If you are tired of seeing ads on your favorite PDF Reader, please subscribe to our cloud services or upgrade to PDF Reader 6 Premium to remove ads and enjoy the latest text-to-speech tool and iOS 8 extensions.