PDF Reader – Annotate, Scan and Sign PDF Documents
iOS iPhone Utilities
PDF Reader is one of the world’s most popular PDF apps for viewing, annotating and signing PDFs. It allows you to make notes and organize all annotated PDF documents within a few taps. You can quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or all the popular Cloud storage services. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes in 2012
- Featured as one of best in the Utility Category of App Store Rewind 2011
- Overall: Top 100 in USA store and more than 20 stores.
- Productivity: #1 in USA, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, and many other stores.
- Utility: Top 100 in more than 91 countries
VIEW FILES & ANNOTATE PDFS
- Support all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
- Highlight, underline, squiggly and strikeout text
- Multi-tab viewing (available for iPad)
- Add shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
- PDF Signature & form filling
- Add stamps indicating time and date information
- View B/O/T/A (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
- Text Reflow & Auto Flow
- Support List View & Thumbnail View in your file list
- Move/Delete files using drag & drop
- Zip/Unzip files
- Full text search
- Get files from Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, Evernote, Box, FTP, or WebDAV client.
- Copy files via WiFi, iTunes USB & Open-in feature.
SCAN DOCUMENTS TO PDF
- Create JPEG scans via built-in camera or from Photo Library
- Image Adjustments: Exposure, B&W, Auto, and Cropping
- Turn scans to multi-pages PDFs
- Scanner Setting (title, password, page size, layout, margins, page number)
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
- View PDFs and markups online by sending file links.
- Upload and manage files directly from the browser.
- Send download links from the web with password protection.
Convert, edit, and sync PDFs on the go by subscribing to Kdan Cloud services. You can easily work with PDFs across all devices and platforms.
GO PREMIUM WITH YOUR KDAN ID
- Convert files between different file formats: pdf, txt, doc, html, epub, and more.
- Convert and fax documents online
- Rotate/Rearrange/Add/Delete PDF pages.
- Extract pages or images from PDFs.
- PDF Watermark, Merge & Split.
- Slideshow Mode
- Night reading mode
- Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs.
- Create a flattened copy
- Seamless file storage with no limitations and get storage space on Kdan Cloud.
- Creativity 365: USD$9.99/month or $4.99 per month if you opt to pay annually (free trial available, includes advanced PDF editing tools, all premium features in 5 cloud apps & 1 TB cloud storage)
- Deluxe Business Pack: $5.99/month or $29.99/year (includes advanced PDF editing tools and 500 GB cloud storage)
- Kdan cloud: $2.99/month or $9.99/year (includes 500 GB cloud storage)
- We offer a 7-day or 14-day trial period to new subscribers of Creativity 365. You can try out the subscription content before buying it.
- Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price.
- You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
Work Across iPhone, iPad, and Mac
•Now you can enjoy the best PDF app on any Apple device for reading, editing, and signing PDFs!
•Search "PDF Reader" on iTunes and Mac App Store. Try out for free!
Various minor improvements
Stabilization and performance updates.
Share your love to PDF Reader with others. If you like what we’re doing, please spend a minute to leave us a great review on the App Store.
We love to hear from you. Please submit a ticket to our support team. Go to Settings > User Guide & Contact > Contact Us > New to create a new ticket. We read and reply to every comment.