Opener ‒ open links in apps
iOS Universal Utilities
Opener is an app that allows you to open links from the web in apps instead! Copy a link and launch Opener to see the apps that it can be opened in, or use Opener's action extension right from other apps! Opener currently supports over 250 apps with more being added all the time.
In addition to opening links in apps, Opener also supports:
- Opening links in any browser of your choice.
- Opening the Google AMP version of pages, which are significantly faster than normal web pages.
"If you find yourself looking to view web links in apps often, Opener is a good timesaver that cleverly uses iOS extensions to speed up the process." — MacStories
"It’s simple, handy, and makes browsing the web a lot easier." — LifeHacker
"...lets you open links in their corresponding app, skipping the annoying Web view along the way." — CNET
"As someone who spends huge chunks of my day tapping on my iPhone’s screen, I skipped my Starbucks latte today and bought Opener instead." — TechCrunch
For a complete list of supported apps visit opener.link/apps
• Fixed an issue causing Opener to not support some of the languages it's intended to.
• Restores in-app iTunes content previews for users running iOS 12.1.1 and above.
• Quick browser switching! You can now switch browsers in just two taps — tap the browser caret button and pick a browser to launch it! No more jumping in and out of menus to switch.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes galore! The action extension will now load up to 250ms faster, and lists of actions will load faster as well.
• Refined keyboard feedback highlights the actions you've chosen when using keyboard shortcuts on the iPad Pro.
If you like using Opener we'd love to hear about it! Please leave us a quick review on the App Store.