The best Texas Hold'em Odds
On Sale 66% off, this weekend only.
Now, Odds is updated to a whole new level, which includes more and more widgets you needed to master Texas Hold'em.
It's keep updating and you will get more excitement out of the game as well as the fortunes. :)
In this updates.
1) Odds added capability to calculate Texas Hold'em outs. It's count the outs which only helps you, not your opponents. Thanks for the AI behind it.
2)Base on the outs, I developed a simple but effective algorithm to estimate the odds you have to win the hand. It's simple as 123: 1 rule to follow, 2 exceptions and 3 numbers to memorize. It's the first time the method is introduced, at least any search engine didn't give me any better idea to do it. Imagine that you got the odds in three simple steps, while it takes a computer to iterate millions of scenarios to get it.
3) Also, Odds is adding some AI to make your "opponents" smarter. Odds assumes your opponents will fold certain low odds hand and then calculate the odds you win over the rest of better hands. It makes more sense to use the odds in a real world.
The best of the best, Odds keep updating and adding new elements to help you. Also you are very welcome to suggest any function you need. We will put it on our agenda depends on the popularity of the request.
Texas Hold'em is an art of making decisions. "You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em. Know when to walk away, know when to run. You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table. There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done." (The Gambler, 1978). So is life.
Odds will help you to make right decisions. Odds will
1) Calculate blind odds by evaluating millions of potential hands
2) Show details odds for each rank
3) Calculate expected profit based on pot, bet size and number of players
4) Provide the list of hand ranks
5) Provide a chart of pocket hand power, which is easy to memorize.
6) Save the game history and performance, i.e. total games, total game won and average profit per hand
7) Generate random hands for you to practice.
8) No ads in this version
You can also try the free version first: Odds Free
- Support multitasking
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 08, 2011
- PolyTech Engineering Inc
- 0.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (5)