Norton Identity Safe – Secure password manager
Manage your passwords and log in to your favorite sites faster with Norton Identity Safe. This free app lets you quickly and securely access sites from your iPhone or iPad. With this latest version, you can create a vault, add new passwords or logins and make changes to existing logins from within the app. Plus, it warns you of and blocks dangerous websites for added protection from mobile threats.
• Saves you the hassle of remembering all your passwords and logins
• Safely and securely stores your passwords in a single place
• No more fumbling with tiny keyboards to enter usernames and passwords
• Prevent phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Lets you view your passwords and logins making it easy to copy and paste if needed
• Tells you if a website is safe before you visit it through web safety ratings
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users will have to move their local password vault to Symantec’s secure cloud servers in order to access saved logins from their mobile devices. Don't worry, storing your vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
Founded in 1982, Symantec has more than 20,500 employees in more than 50 countries. We are the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With over 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE APPS
For the complete line of Norton mobile apps on the Apple iOS platform: http://apple.NortonApps.com
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data. For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
• New navigation bar for quick access between your vault and the browser, and easy access to Settings, Help and more
• Fixed an issue where users were reporting being logged out of Norton Account while capturing a new login.
• Fixed a reported issue with websites becoming unresponsive when only four tabs are open.
• Fixed a reported issue regarding users not being able to access the Norton servers.
• Fixed an issue where user could not tap the vault icon to open it
• Added a link to the Technical Support forums so users can access help right from the app
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 25, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (36)
- 7.4 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Norton Family
• Norton Hotspot Privacy - Secure browsing on public WiFi networks
• Norton Identity Safe (for Safari)
• Norton Mobile Security – Lost Phone Finder
• Norton Snap QR Code Reader
• Norton Zone – Safe and easy file sharing
• Symantec File Share Encryption for iOS
• Symantec Mobile Encryption for iOS
• Symantec Mobile Management Agent
• Symantec O3
• Symantec Operations Readiness Tools (SORT) Mobile
• Symantec Protection Center Mobile
• Symantec SEP 12
• Symantec Secure Email for iOS
• iAntivirus - Antivirus and malware protection