Network Toolbox is an app that provides some basic network utilities with a simple interface. The following features are supported:
* ARP scan and get a list of objects connected to your local network (WIFI only)
* MAC addr lookup - find out the manufacturer of the devices based on their MAC address
* ping - send ICMP ping to any IP address to test for its availability
* traceroute - track the path that your data must take through various intermediate gateways to reach its final destination. Uses UDP packets with varying IP TTL settings. Based on the BSD Unix traceroute function.
* portscan - probe a server to see what ports respond to UDP and TCP requests.
* WhoIs lookup - Lookup DNS address registration information in the Network Information Centers (NICs).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2012
- Wyllys Ingersoll
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (11)
- 7.3 MB