NET Tools Lite
This app is a lite tools for checking network informations, supported for iPhone and iPad.
- Resolve hostname to IP Address.
- Calculate a number of bytes in packets.
- IP address Calculator.
- HTTP Response Checker.
You are able to resolve hostname to IP address, calculate number of hosts in a network, and so on.
- JSON Viewer
You are able to view the structure of JSON code.
- List of network interfaces installed.
You are able to check netowrk interfaces installed the iPhone and the iPad.
- List of protocol numbers.
- List of port numbers.
You are able to check the number of known protocols and well-known ports. You can find the numbers by a part of the name.
In the IP Address Calculator,
- Adding feature that you can see the Hosts per network in iPhone version.
- Fixed the bug which caused you may not be able to focus on a input field.
- Fixed the bug which caused you cannot input "0" for Number of host in iPad version.
In the HTTP Checker,
- You can omit a protocol of a URL. If you omit it, use http protocol.
- Fixed the bug which you may not see the URL of the request in the description view.
In the Character code viewer, fixed the bug which caused the layout is broken in iPad version.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 20, 2012
- EasyStyle G.K.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- 3.2 MB