Net Status - remote server monitor
*** 4 years on iOS sale! 75% off! *** Net Status lets you get a fast glimpse of what is happening now with your hosts, routers and other network devices connected to the Internet or LAN.
The tool checks network services your hosts run for availability and presents the information in a convenient way in order to speed up the diagnostics of network problems. With Net Status you can quickly and easily determine which hosts and services are down from your monitoring list.
Net Status employs asynchronous algorithms that allow Net Status to operate really fast. Fractions of a second are needed to check a host with quite a number of running services. Even problematic hosts won't slow down the check process for a time much longer than a timeout you specify.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- Automatic scan of hosts for running services
- E-mail check results
- Predefined services for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom services
- Checks ICMP, TCP and UDP
- MAC address and hardware vendor lookup
- Wake on LAN or Wi-Fi (by MAC address)
- Wake over the Internet (using proper routers)
- Ping hosts with integrated tool
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses
- Fast asynchronous network I/O
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS
- Uncluttered interface design
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
v. 1.9.3 adds following improvements (read full list):
- Compatible with iOS 7.x, 6.x, 5.x, 4.3
- Optimized for 4-inch Retina
- Significantly improved reliability and stability
- Improved detection of open ports, running services
- Speedup of checking non-firewalled/non-shaped hosts
- WHOIS supports many new TLDs and IDNs
- 32-bit internationalized domain names (IDN) support
- Corrected WHOIS output encoding for some TLDs and IDNs
- Significantly improved Wake on LAN (WOL)
- Auto-sending extra WOL packets to both LAN and WAN
- External IP address auto-filled in WOL settings
- Improved asynchronous DNS lookup logic
- Improved processing of A>CNAME>…>CNAME>A records
- Fixed DNS packet unpacking bug
- Fixed rare ping socket pool overflow bug
- Fixed ping sequence overflow after 192 packets
- Updated vendors database
Special techniques of analysis of the network behavior of non-firewalled and non-traffic-shaped network hosts provides faster speed of checking, and improved reliability of detection of firewall status and network services of a host.
The Wake on LAN module is now easier to set up.
When a host is being added and scanned its record is automatically updated with the external IP address of the router. Thus, there is no need to type in the WAN IP address for WOL manually. Also, it now sends extra WOL packets to both LAN and WAN eliminating the need to switch between LAN and WAN.
Stay tuned for more updates - visit http://happymagenta.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Pavel Ahafonau
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (42)
- 2.0 MB