Net Status - remote server monitor
Using Net Status™ you can get a fast glimpse of what is happening now with your hosts, routers and other network devices connected to the Internet or LAN.
Net Status checks network services your hosts run for availability and present the information in a convenient way aiming at providing a faster way to diagnose network problems. With Net Status you can quickly and easily determine which hosts and services are down from your monitoring list.
Network probes are performed using asynchronous algorithms that allow Net Status to operate quite fast - a host with quite a lot of running services is checked within fractions of a second. Even problematic hosts don't slow down the check process for a time much longer than a timeout you specify.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- Automatic scan of hosts for running services
- E-mail check results
- Predefined services for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom services
- Checks ICMP, TCP and UDP
- MAC address and hardware vendor lookup
- Wake on LAN or Wi-Fi (by MAC address)
- Wake over the Internet (using proper routers)
- Ping hosts with integrated tool
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses
- Fast asynchronous network I/O
- Works with Wi-Fi, 3G, EDGE and GPRS
- Uncluttered interface design
DON'T MISS OTHER COOL APPS
• Spyglass ~ augmented reality compass and GPS nav toolkit
• Scany ~ powerful network scanner for Wi-Fi/LAN/4G/3G
• Pilot's Path ~ TV Out & AirPlay optimized game with wireless controls
Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Happymagenta
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/Happymagenta
More info at http://happymagenta.com/netstatus/
v. 1.9.3 adds following improvements (read full list):
- Optimized for the 4-inch Retina
- Enhanced for the iOS 6
- Significantly improved reliability and stability
- Improved detection of open ports, running services
- Speedup of checking non-firewalled/non-shaped hosts
- WHOIS supports many new TLDs and IDNs
- 32-bit internationalized domain names (IDN) support
- Corrected WHOIS output encoding for some TLDs and IDNs
- Significantly improved Wake on LAN (WOL)
- Auto-sending extra WOL packets to both LAN and WAN
- External IP address auto-filled in WOL settings
- Improved asynchronous DNS lookup logic
- Improved processing of A>CNAME>…>CNAME>A records
- Fixed DNS packet unpacking bug
- Fixed rare ping socket pool overflow bug
- Fixed ping sequence overflow after 192 packets
- Updated vendors database
Special techniques of analysis of the network behavior of non-firewalled and non-traffic-shaped network hosts provides faster speed of checking, and improved reliability of detection of firewall status and network services of a host.
The Wake on LAN module is now easier to set up.
When a host is being added and scanned its record is automatically updated with the external IP address of the router. Thus, there is no need to type in the WAN IP address for WOL manually. Also, it now sends extra WOL packets to both LAN and WAN eliminating the need to switch between LAN and WAN.
Stay tuned for more updates - visit http://happymagenta.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 22, 2012
- Pavel Ahafonau
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (25)
- 2.0 MB