My Secret Notes *
* Identify break in attempts with Photo and GPS!
* Create decoy passcodes to fool intruders
Do you have notes on your phone that you want to keep private? Password protect your favorite notes to keep them safe from prying eyes.
* I use this app to keep my passwords safe behind a password protected area. Great idea!
* My kids use my phone all the time. I wanted an area to store important notes and to do lists that I didn't want to lose.
* The Decoy Mode is the best! When my girlfriend asks me about this app, I can give her my fake password and she can see I have nothing to hide.
How My Secret Notes Works
* Enter a password and then save your notes behind a password protected vault.
* Decoy Mode so you can give people a "fake password" to see your decoy folders
* Built in camera will take pictures and store location of each login so you know about break-in attempts
* Badge alerts to show break-in attempts
* Choose between a Passcode or Dot Lock Protection
* The app name on your device will be "My Notes".
* Location services must be turned on in order for the app to access your location for break-in attempts.
* Intruder photos are available for devices with front-camera only. Rear photos are available for other devices.
* The app can not delete photos and videos from your library. So you must delete them manually after importing them.
* All files are stored securely in the app so they remain password protected and private.
I created My Secret Notes because I wanted a private area to keep my notes safe. I wanted my hidden folder to secure my documents and I included the ability to use dot lock protection or a passcode and decoy passcodes to secure my photos even more.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2012
- Synapsis Research
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (7)
- 7.4 MB