My Secret Contacts
* Identify break in attempts with Photo and GPS!
* Create decoy passcodes to fool intruders
Do you have contacts on your phone that you want to keep private? Password protect your favorite contacts to keep them safe from prying eyes.
* I like that I can save contact info for a few of my "friends" without worrying about who sees them.
* My kids use my phone all the time. I don't have contacts I want to hide, but I just want to keep my contacts safe so they don't get deleted accidentally. This app let's me keep a copy of my contacts behind a password protected wall.
* The Decoy Mode is the best! When my girlfriend asks me about this app, I can give her my fake password and she can see I have nothing to hide.
What My Secret Contacts Does
* Save your contacts behind a password protected wall.
* Decoy Mode so you can give people a "fake password" to see your decoy folders
* Built in camera will take pictures and store location of each login so you know about break-in attempts
* Badge alerts to show break-in attempts
* Choose between a Passcode or Dot Lock Protection
* The app name on your device will be "My Contacts".
* Location services must be turned on in order for the app to access your photo library and videos
* Intruder photos are available for devices with front-camera only. Rear photos are available for other devices.
* The app can not delete photos and videos from your library. So you must delete them manually after importing them.
* All files are stored securely in the app so they remain password protected and private.
I created My Secret Contacts because I wanted to create an app that could keep contact information for some of my friends safe. I wanted my hidden address book to secure my contacts and I included the ability to use dot lock protection or a passcode and decoy passcodes to secure them even more.
In-app purchase allows you to remove all limitations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 21, 2012
- Synapsis Research
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (3)
- 7.4 MB