My File Explorer
iOS Universal Utilities
My File Explorer lets you easily view, manage and store files on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini or iPod touch. You can also easily transfer your Photos from your device to your PC/MAC via Wi-Fi Transfer option. You don't need iTunes anymore.
• Store, view or manage any documents on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• Direct access to Photo Library from a PC or Mac via Wi-Fi and batch photo download.
• Upload pictures from your PC to your photo library via Wi-Fi.
• Easy file transfer via Wi-Fi (Browser or FTP), Bluetooth or iTunes File Sharing
• Voice Record
• In App File Name Search
• In App Browser Support for Internet Downloads
• Copy, paste, move, delete and create text files.
• Simple and Advanced PDF Reader
• Email your files.
• Backup & Email in app notes easily.
• Open email attachments.
• Zip, unzip and unrar support. Also supports password protected zip and rar files.
• Dropbox integration
• Passcode protected folders
• Universal (iPhone & iPad support)
• Several file listing and sorting options
Supported File Formats
- Plain Text Files
- Zip and Rar files
- Audio (WAV, MP3, M4A, ...)
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, ...)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, ...)
- iWorks (Pages, numbers, and Keynote)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- PDF Documents
- HTML web pages.
* Some critical bugs causing crash fixed.