Plumb Bob 5th
iOS Universal Utilities
Plumb Bob 5th is an instrument to check if an object is perfectly vertical/plumb and has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians. Now, we bring it to you right on your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad with Plumb Bob 5th. Professional design, maximum accuracy, different levels of sensitivity from normal to very high, it suits any types of your needs, such as: hanging pictures, carpenter work, brick layer or building construction.
- 3D simulated plumb
- Support multiple angle units: degree, radian and gradian
- Easy and quick calibration function
- Magnify the level reading by supporting different sensitivities (more sensitivity = small reading = subtle changes detection)
- Sound follows the plumb positions for easier control and can be enabled/disabled
- Lock and unlock modes
- Eye catching interface
- Retinal ready, just more beautiful on iPhone and iPad retina
- Universal binary, download once and it also runs beautifully both on iPad and iPhone
-- CALIBRATION INSTRUCTION --
1. Put your device on a flat surface or table (its back/edge lies on the surface/table)
2. Press "calibration" button located at the upper-right of the screen
To make your device work more accurately, calibrate the plumb bob before use.
Visit www.skypaw.com for more information and products
-- SPECIAL NOTE --
Plum Bob 5th is the 5th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
- Add localizations for: Japanese, Chinese, German and Spanish
- Support iPad Pro
- Update into the latest libraries
- Various bug fixes and tweaks