This is one of those really handy apps to have around to quickly check if an object is level. We like to think it's the best looking and most realistic Level app in the AppStore... let us know if you agree.
You can use it for:
・ aligning wall pictures so they hang straight
・ aligning fixtures or other home decors
・ leveling your table or shelf so things don't roll off
・ measuring angles of slopes in degrees
・ handy in a wood shop, machine shop and construction work
It's as simple as it gets.
• Launch the app and its ready to use! No buttons to click which tool or settings to adjust.
• Automatically switches to the best mode depending on whether you are measuring a flat surface with the phone on its back or an object using the long flat edge of the phone.
• Has a "lock" button to pause/un-pause the measurement which is really convenient when you need to write down the measurements.
• Use the device volume controls to adjust the beep sound volume. This is very useful when you can't see the screen while adjusting the object.
• Turn the sound on/off using the device silent/ring button.
For best results, use the flat back of the phone or the long flat edge with no buttons or dock connector holes.
Featured in iTunes:
・ Top 10 in Utilities in 4 countries including France, China, Taiwan.
・ Top 100 in Utilities in 32 countries including Spain, Hong Kong, Belgium, Canada and Russia
If you like Mission: Level, check out Mission: Park! and give parking reminders a new face.
1. Improved Lock button UI so it's easy to know when its on/off
2. Changed the sound feedback so you know when you're within 5 degrees, 2 degrees and at 0 degrees without the continuous beeping.
3. Minor improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 02, 2013
- Chai Monsters, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8)
- 5.6 MB