Shows any text fullscreen on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tell a friend how awesome (or disgusting) they are during class.
- Use it as a sign/banner at a demonstration.
- That cute guy stopped next to you at an intersection - give him your number.
- Use the slideshow function to attract customers by putting an iPad in your store window.
- Can't ask your crush out without stuttering? Use Mini Sign.
- Traveling in a foreign country? Write down the address you need and show it to the taxi driver.
- Lost your voice? Use Mini Sign for everything.
- Use the Emoji keyboard to display smilies, hearts and other pictographs.
- Useful for deaf people to "talk" to people who don't know sign language.
The possibilities are endless!
To enable the Emoji keyboard in iOS 5 or later, go to Settings->General->Keyboard->International Keyboards->Add New Keyboard->Emoji.
- Added the ability to display sign pages in succession, creating a slideshow.
- The page numbers are briefly displayed when you swipe between them.
- You may now pay for the app, if you like it.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 23, 2013
- Alexander Maryanovsky
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (7)
- 0.2 MB