Cape Creator for Minecraft
iOS Universal Utilities
Cape Creator for Minecraft is the most popular and most professional Minecraft cape creation tool for iOS. The advanced interface makes it easy to create, modify, email and share your capes with the world. Now access Over 100,000 pre-made cape templates everyday!! No other cape creator compares to that!
#1 Cape creator on the app store for iPhone, iPod and iPad.
Attention: Capes are not available to be used in the current version of Minecraft. Many servers DO have mods on them to let you use a custom cape. For those servers, we have created this App.
You can create capes completely offline. This App requires an Internet connection only for sharing your creation at www.minecraftcapes.com.
- Uses our exclusive and powerful 'Creator' technology
- Advanced intuitive interface giving exceptional control of your creation
- Quick save (Works In Progress) locations so you can make changes and return to old versions
- Upload and share your skins at www.minecraftcapes.com
- Undo button to wipe away a mistake
- Create as many capes as you want
- Create heavy or light noise in areas of the cape’s texture
- Save your creations right to your iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Recently used colors are saved for easy access
- Load a skin from a URL to modify
- Transfer your cape to your PC or Mac using iTunes file sharing
NEW - Over 100,000 pre-made cape templates with hundreds new every day totally for FREE. No other cape app compares to that!
Download the best Minecraft cape editing app available today!
All cape templates and Seejaykay websites are family friendly.
Have questions or feedback about this App? Email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear ideas on how to make Cape Creator for Minecraft even better.
-- Important --
This app and Seejaykay LLC are not affiliated with Mojang AB or Notch Development. Mojang AB is the legal creator of Minecraft.
Massive update! This update features a fresh new look, as well as the ability to show off your cape to hundreds of thousands of users!