The Metaio Toolbox allows to map, i.e. capture, reality in order to run Augmented Reality (AR) experiences related with your direct surrounding or objects close to you. The produced "3D maps" can be exported to your computer and used together with Metaio SDK in any of your AR scenario apps, or imported into Metaio Creator.
In addition, you can display and edit your existing Augmented Reality scenarios by transferring an AREL package to the app's documents folder via iTunes. Transforms of rendered content, such as translation, rotation and scale, can be adjusted directly inside Toolbox.
Changes in 6.0:
- Introduces new SLAM tracking technology (old 3D maps can still be created, if you require them for older SDK/Creator versions)
- Based on Metaio SDK 6.0, giving you the latest tracking improvements and AREL features
- Automatic usage of higher camera resolution on modern devices
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2014
- metaio GmbH
- 16.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)