Mediatap – Download video, mp3, PDF files and ebook fast and easy
Mediatap is a powerful, fast and easy-to-use application for downloading media files from the Internet. With Mediatap, you can download any type of files such as videos, music, photos and PDFs straight to your phone. Once the files are downloaded, you can watch them, listen to them, and read them ANYTIME ANYWHERE without worrying about internet connection!
Mediatap highlighted functions:
- A dedicated "download all" button which displays the number of downloadable files classified as videos, audio, images or documents. Selecting an option will automatically download all the files.
- Long-press a single file to download
- Streaming and caching video clips
- Pause and resume downloads
- Unlimited downloads
- Downloaded files using the download all button are automatically organised by file types as "Videos”, “Audio”, "Images", and "Documents" in the file manager
- Organize files by creating and moving folders
- Easy to delete multiple files
- Select and move multiple files at once
- Easy to rename and search a file
- Create and manage bookmarks for easy browsing
- Open file to other apps or upload to dropbox
- Send file as e-mail attachment( maximum file size of 15mb )
- Export photos and videos to camera roll
** Browser Menu
Surf the web and find downloadable media files. Search keywords by choosing different search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ted, FC2 and so on.
** Download All Button
Located in the center of the browser toolbar. This button will allow the user to download available files in the website such as videos , pictures, music files, PDFs and so on.
** Downloads Menu
Displays the files that are currently downloading. The number of active downloads are displayed in a red bubble and is viewable throughout the menu tabs.
** Files Menu
Organize downloaded files by creating folders, renaming, deleting or moving files to other folders. Photos and videos can be exported to camera roll. A file can also be open in other apps ( i.e. iBooks). Uploading files to dropbox is also supported.
** Settings Menu
Configure default homepage.
Change browser user-agent to iPhone or iPad ( desktop and other mobile versions of websites are also supported ). Clear cookies, browsing data and history.
Enables the user to add/edit bookmarks and view browsing history
*****Youtube link below on how to use Mediatap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcNulEKz0Y&feature=youtu.be.
Video formats supported:
mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp
Audio formats supported:
mp3, m4p, m4a, aac, wav, m4b, m4r, lbc, ima4, l16, aiff, pcm
Document file types:
pdf, doc, xls, ppt, rtf, txt
And many more!...
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 21, 2013
- AppLeaf Team
- 14.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (25)