iOS iPhone Utilities
McRemote! empowers you to remote control your Mac with any iOS device.
McRemote! comes with many handy commands for commonly used functions on Mac and app specific commands for Finder and iTunes. You can also create your own command easily with keyboard combination, such as Command-C for Copy.
Besides, McRemote! becomes a trackpad when in landscape mode, which is similar to trackpad on Macbook.
- Auto detecting and connecting to Mac
- Built-in general purpose and application related commands
- Built-in commands for Finder and iTunes
- Creating custom commands with keyboard shortcut
- Landscape trackpad: tap with one or two fingers, move with one finger
- Sync with Dock persistent and launched app on Mac
- Commands in Current tab sync with active Mac application
Note: You need to install McRemoteServer on your Mac to work with McRemote!.
McRemoteServer can be downloaded from http://mcremote.googlecode.com/files/McRemoteServer.dmg。
Mac OS X Snow Leopard / Lion
McRemoteServer Mac application