mColorMeter is a color inspector for viewing munsell notation of any color in a photograph and also a real time color meter for checking munsell notation using the built-in camera, (also supported are RGB, HEX and CMYK formats).
☆ Photo color inspecting/sampling
☆ Camera realtime color matching
☆ Munsell notation support
☆ Also RGB, HEX and CMYK support
☆ Easy color sharing across a range of social networking services
* The default color profile shipped with mColorBook was created with screen brightness set to 50%, so it is recommended that you also set screen brightness to about 50% for accuracy (through Settings->Brightness & Wallpaper).
* The color image for sharing is in sRGB.
-Special notes for camera color matching
The first thing to keep in mind is that mColorMeter tells the color value of what the camera captures, so it's very important to make sure that the captured scene is true to life. Below are some tips:
* Use a white balance card (or at least a white paper/napkin) along side the subject.
* Observe in better, more neutral lighting.
* Avoid flare.
* Sometimes (such as when the target color is out of gamut of your iDevice or when you just can't get acceptable white balance due to poor lighting) add in a bit of your judgement.
1) "mColorMeter Would Like to Use Your Current Location"?
mColorMeter needs to read meta data of image in your photo album. Trying to do this will cause the OS presenting a dialog to ask for permission. Please allow it so that mColorMeter can work properly. If you had selected "Don't Allow", please go to "Settings->Location Services" to turn it on.
2) Can't load photo from photo album.
Any bug reports please sent to yanmei.he at me.com, thanks.
* Fixed bug on update notification
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 31, 2013
- Yanmei He
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- 5.4 MB