MAF-Calc calculates the theoretical mass air intake of a 4-stroke combustion engine.
Compare the calculated value with the measured value on the vehicle for diagnostic purposes.
- Calculation of theoretical mass air intake under all circumstances.
- Ability to compensate for internal engine losses.
- Calculation history is automatically stored.
- Various languages.
- Temperature unit in either degrees Fahrenheit or degrees Celsius.
The position of the results in the resulttable are updated.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 02, 2012
- Stichting Diagnose Centrum
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 1.2 MB