Protect your personal notes from prying eyes, store them securely with Lockr. Choose a pattern or PIN for quick access to your personal data, or a passcode for more secure storage (the more complex the better!).
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
Lockr encrypts all of your notes individually and uses your chosen pattern, pin or passcode as the decryption key. There's no master key, your key is the only way to decrypt your data and it is never kept in device storage.
Note text is encrypted with AES-256 encryption, the same standard used worldwide for services including internet banking, and online shopping.
* Work in landscape or portrait, whichever you prefer!
* Mark specific notes as favourites, so they always show at the top of the list!
* Customise! Select from 8 different font styles, and 4 different sizes.
* Colourschemes! Change the look of Lockr, select from 8 different colourschemes (yep, colour with a "U").
* Share individual notes via the in-app email popup
* Copy individual notes to the clipboard for easy sharing
OTHER SECURITY FEATURES
* Note text encrypted using industry standard AES256 encryption
* Choose from four security types: PIN (numbers only) or Passcode (numbers, symbols & letters), pattern (3x3 grid) or pattern (4x4 grid) to protect (and encrypt) your notes
* Configure amount of time in the background before you must enter your Lockr passcode again
* Configure number of failed passcode attempts before notes are irreversibly erased
* Your key is securely handled and is never kept in device storage.
Note security is only as good as the passcode you choose. We recommend you pick something complex and lengthy.
Questions. comments, problems? Email lockr[at]bh.id.au
- Wording changes to make security settings clearer
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 27, 2013
- Brett Hayes
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 1.5 MB