LifeLine Response | Premier Personal Safety App
ABC News: Must have app saves 4th person from an assault, this time in Los Angeles
NBC: A personal safety app redefining safety
New York Post: App trap for date rape
CBS: A sense of security we all need
MTV: Sci-Fi meets reality and app stops second assault
US Dept. of Education, Fmr. Chief John Danielson: LifeLine Response actually saves lives & stops assaults
LIFELINE RESPONSE ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR $8.99
Would you want a loved one to know within 10 seconds of an attack, your real-time location provided via text and email and have them instantly connected to 911 closest to the incident?
Every 25 seconds a violent crime occurs, many of which can be prevented. What if there was an app that had the capability to help prevent these crimes by using natural human behavior to notify emergency personnel to your exact location, while at the same time alerting your family and friends that you may be in danger? Prevention is precisely why LifeLine Response was created.
HOW IT WORKS
1) When an individual wants to take control of their safety or finds themselves entering an unsafe situation LifeLine Response's monitoring system is activated by holding a finger on the screen. In case of real danger, patent-pending IntelliTouchTM technology then uses a person’s natural response of removing the finger from the screen to activate the Distress Alert when encountering the unexpected.
2) When the Distress Alert is activated and not disarmed within 20 seconds the Response Verification Center will call the user back and verify there is a real emergency. GPS will then be used to track the user’s location and provide local first responders with this real time data if needed.
3) If an emergency is verified by the Response Verification Center your personal LifeLines will receive a text message and email with the same critical information provided to emergency personnel to help facilitate redundant layers of protection.
· Patent pending IntelliTouch technology
· 24/7/365 Response Verification Center (live trained US agents)
· Average response time of 7 seconds
· Redundant monitoring centers
· Damaged phone safeguard
· Real-time GPS
· Instantly connects your personal LifeLines to closest 911 center to where you have activated the Distress Alert
The LifeLine Response team is committed to offering the single best personal safety application available for smart phones. We are a dedicated team of professionals, fathers, mothers, survivors and advocates who are committed to keeping students safe and reducing statistics associated with rape, sexual assaults and violent crimes. This is our promise.
Please visit http://LLResponse.com for a demonstration video.
Minimum Requirements: iPhone with an active mobile phone subscription and data plan. GPS functionality must be enabled to provide our 24/7 Response Center, your location and the availability to respond to your Distress Alert.
Updates to Social Media postings
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 11, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (23)
- 8.0 MB