iTap mobile Touchpad
+++ volume control is opened by a three finger tap +++ keyboard is opened by a three finger swipe downwards +++ iTap Touchpad Receiver 4+ has to be installed +++
iTap mobile Touchpad turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch into a WiFi-enabled touchpad and keyboard for your Mac or your PC.
With Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7, iTap now fully supports two, three and four-finger gestures and even emulates most of them on Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7!
- Full keyboard support including modifier and meta key combinations.
- Supports PCs (XP, Vista and Windows 7) and Macs (10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.7 Lion)
- Full mouse emulation including right clicks, scrolling and dragging.
- Full gesture support including rotation, zoom and three as well as four finger swipes
- Keyboard input, including multimedia keys e.g. for volume control. T
- Configurable layout (Portrait or Landscape) and number of buttons (1 or 2)
- Switch between different computers
- Auto-detection of available devices - Usually no need to configure IP addresses or such
Instead of forcing you to hit tiny buttons or scrolling areas with your fingers, iTap mobile Touchpad exploits the advanced multi-touch capabilities of the iPhone and iPod touch to provide the experience of a real touch pad. For example, scrolling works by placing two fingers on the screen and swiping horizontally or vertically. (Horizontal scrolling is currently only supported with the Mac receiver software).
Actually, iTap mobile Touchpad now goes even beyond the features of your everyday touchpad. We now tap even further into the iPhone multi-touch capabilities to support the full set of gestures found on recent MacBooks and MacBooks Pro. For ALL Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and 10.7 (Lion) users, rotating and zooming documents in Preview or switching forth and back between pages in the browser now is just a pinch or swipe away. Windows XP and Vista users will have to do without rotation and zoom support but can still e.g. use a three-finger swipe to switch back and forth between web pages.
Our iTap Touchpad Receiver software can be used without installation on both Macs and PCs. Simply download the correct version (Standard Mac version, or the portable PC version), store it on a USB pen drive, and take it with you wherever you go.
- A PC running Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit), or a Mac running OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- For auto-detection to work the computer and the device must be on the same broadcast domain (Usually fulfilled on home networks)
+++ volume control is opened by a three finger tap +++
+++ keyboard is opened by a three finger swipe downwards +++
+++ iTap Touchpad Receiver 4+ has to be installed +++
* added gesture support in OSX Lion
* added full keyboard support (including modifiers)
* added screen zoom keys when connected to OSX
* reworked media keys & keyboard
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)
- 1.5 MB