IP Notebook - IP Address Finder and Library
Find, save, and reference your IP addresses from multiple locations.
IP Notebook allows you to view your current public IP address (a.k.a “Global” or “External” IP address) and save it for later reference. This is extremely useful for remote workers, developers, and designers who need to know their IP address, but might not always be working from a single location.
Unlike other apps that might offer your local or router IP address, IP Notebook uses a custom web service to detect your public IP address for later reference.
- IP Address finder.
- Save your IP address to a local library for later reference.
- Add meta data to your saved IP addresses like a name, notes, frequency used, and last day accessed.
- Quickly reference all your saved IP addresses from a list.
- Send your IP address and note information to others directly from the app.
- Add custom IP addresses for locations you already know.
IP Notebook History
IP Notebook started as a solution to a problem. As a developer I needed to know my ip address to gain access to databases and private networks, but wasn’t always working from the same location at any given time.
Nothing is more frustrating than having to break your workflow because you don’t have access to needed resources.
IP Notebook solves this problem
- Updated Contact / Social Media Info
- New Icon
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 08, 2013
- Super Six-Two, LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2)
- 3.4 MB