iMailModerate is a simple tool to moderate GNU Mailman Mailing Lists.
Moderate your mailing lists with ease!
iMailModerate provides you the following features:
- Fast and easy approving/rejecting/discarding of any mail in the moderation queue.
- Support for multiple mailmans.
- Detail view with a preview of the mail and other information like size and the moderation reason.
- Pull to refresh support for fast and intuitive refresh.
- Easy setup requiring only the mail address and password. You can always change the advanced settings though.
- Subscribe people to the list
- Unsubscribe subscribers (swipe in the subscriber's list)
Note: This app parses your mailman page and therefore cannot guarantee that it will work with your mailman configuration, though it has been thoroughly tested with different version.
Usage: Simply enter the mail address of the list and the moderation password. This will set the url and list name automatically for you. If your mailman configuration is different from most installations, check advanced and set the url and list name accordingly.
If you have any questions please mail me at iMailModerate [ at ] weiel [ dot ] eu
- multiple mailing lists are refreshed simultaneously, gaining a significant speed improvement
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 04, 2013
- Manuel Weiel
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (2)