iGet - Download Manager
iGet is an accelerated download manager that also supports resuming. It can be used to download, store, and manage files.
A seriously fast downloader as tested by our customers.
"Excellent App - 5 stars
Baba I. F (Version 1.2.8 May 31, 2012)
This is the best download manager I have ever used and I can assure you I have used several. It is user friendly and fast. Excellent app and I strongly recommend it to any one looking for a reliable download manager for the ipad"
"Definitely accelerates - 5 stars
ZiggyJustice (Version 1.2.8 Jun 8, 2012)
I had my doubts as to whether this would actually accelerate my downloads (downloading from slingfile at around 650KBps usually sits around 100). Hats off to you dev, this is exactly what I've been looking for."
The app also contains a WebDAV server, which you can use to mount the app's Documents directory in Finder or Windows Explorer, or just look at and download using a web browser such as Safari.
NOTE: If you don't have Safari on your computer, you can access the app's WebDAV server by opening a web browser to http://10.0.0.1:8095 (replace 10.0.0.1 with your device's IP).
*Web Browser mode*
In web browser mode, the app acts like an ordinary web browser. You can browse webpages, search Google or Images, and download unsupported files just by tapping their link. Supported files will be displayed or streamed in the browser window, and you can download it by tapping the Download button.
In downloader mode you are provided with a neat list of your downloaded documents and currently downloading files. You can easily preview a file by tapping it. To start a download, copy a URL from Safari or another web browser, and press the + in the top right of the Downloads tab.
- Multi-page browsing
- Download files at extremely fast speeds (accelerated)
- Download files in the background and get notified when they're complete
- Print files
- Email files
- Copy files
- Rename files
- Open files in other programs
- WebDAV and HTTP server for easily copying files off the device
- Use as a wireless flash drive by mounting the WebDAV drive
- Organize files using folders
- Sort files by name, date, size or type
- Tweet the current page in Web Browser mode
- Save videos to your video library
- Save photos to your photo library
- Extract zip files
- See free space with the free space indicator
- Join split files (.001, .002, etc)
- Download page elements
- Share files via WiFi to iGet on other iOS devices
- Compress folders into zip files
- Filter web content by keywords
- Pause and resume downloads
Please avail yourself of any copyright or download restrictions before downloading.
- iPhone 5 support
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 26, 2013
- 5.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (42)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (103)