LED Machines - LED flashlight, alarm clock, morse machine, compass & weather forecast for iPhone 4
Proudly featured in "New and Noteworthy" and "What's Hot" sections of many international iTunes stores.
The app of choice if you want to make the MOST out of the LED of your iPhone4.
*** I have purchased numerous LED applications to be disappointed so I know this one is exceptional.***
***Quite simply the best flashlight Iphone 4 app***
---Warning this is not JUST a flashlight---
This is a sophisticated multi-functional LED tool!
Beautiful analogue clock
Realistic Weather Conditions
Customisable interface and wallpaper
Instant light on app launch
Sound activated/deactivated by clapping and finger clicking
Motion activated/deactivated by flipping phone
Clap your hands to set snooze. Find your phone in the dark with automatic LED light activation.Multiple alarm functionality with 11 exciting sounds like animals and mechanic effects. You can also choose a song from your library. The alarms are active even when the app is not running and the phone is on stand by. If the phone is on when a build in alarm rings, you can deactivate it by clapping your hands (you never have to fumble around to find your phone!). You can also turn on the LED, on regular or strobe mode while the alarm is ringing. Options for Vibration, selectable snooze time, decreased snooze and for the alarm to run once
ADVANCED SNOOZE CONTROL: When a snooze is set, the snooze indicator appears on the clock indicating you when the snooze will ring. You can easily change the snooze time length by just taping and rotate the snooze indicator on the minute you need. You can also change the default snooze time length for all the alarms from the apps settings.
BEAUTIFUL ANALOGUE CLOCK: Two different designs: Classic, with indication of the next alarm, tech watch style with indication of the next alarm plus date info. Full color customisation.
REALISTIC WEATHER CONDITIONS
See exactly what the weather outside is doing - day or night, rain or shine - without opening the curtains! An advanced algorithm creates real time animated clouds with mass, density and varying speeds, shapes and direction according to wind intensity conforming to Beaufort scale. Watch the sun or moon travel across the sky of your screen! For those stormy conditions see thunder and lightening flash across the sky.
Use the typewriter to send morse messages using iPhone LED or bleeps.
Stylish interface with smooth animations. 3 Different speed options.
Use the compass to set your direction and the LED will light your way in the correct direction
Customize your strobe control by selecting different timings for how long the LED will stay on and off
Intuitive interface for maximum interaction.
- Set the listening sensitivity to 4 and leave your phone in a corner of the room during your party. You will have a great flash strobe that reacts to the beats of your music!!!
- Full control on phone sleep time gives you peace of mind that the LED and phone will not stay all the night on after you went to bed. Accessible from the System menu.
- Continued use of flash may dramatically decrease iPhone's battery life.
- Users with sensitivity to rapidly flashing lights must not use the strobe function.
- Alarm using music from personal playlist is active only when the phone is unlocked.
-The app will need about 11 seconds for the first time to load. After that it will load almost instantly.
- For iPhone4 only.
- Redesign of the interface for better navigation. Added navigation bar at the top of the screen.
- Improved clock: Better graphics, date and alarm indication.
- Added more options for the alarm: Vibration, clap deactivation, selectable snooze time, decreased snooze, options for the alarm to run once.
- Added morse repeat option for the Morse Machine. The text that you enter is now automatically saved when you close the app.
- Improved screen light: Added strobe and selection of color.
- Upside-down orientation supported in clock view. You can now turn your phone upside down while you are charging it without dock connector, so that the charging cable stay on top of the device.
- Less power consumption.
- Bugs fixed.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 25, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (66)
- 18.8 MB