This app was removed from the App Store.
iDownloads PLUS PRO - Downloader and iDownload Manager
iOS Universal Utilities
iDownloads PLUS is the original most powerful files download app available on the App Store for more than 5 years now. The app helps you easily download files to your iPhone / iPod / iPad to work offline using with blazing-fast speeds.
-> Faster downloading.
-> Supports pause/resume or cancelling the downloading file anytime reliably through easy to use controls.
-> Live download progress bar, speed and size indication.
-> Able to download file of unknown size and unknown format.
-> Powerful file search.
-> Document viewer supports Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, pdf, txt, html and rtf file formats.
-> Extract ZIP and RAR files.
-> 'Open with' feature allows opening files in different apps installed on the device.
-> Photo Viewer supports all the iPhone supported image formats and shows the images in gallery and in slideshow as well.
-> Supports Orientation lock both in portrait and Landscape mode.
-> Supports Locking of the app so that no one can access the application even when it is on and the screen gets locked or recovered from the background.
1) Added New sound recording feature in Files Tab.
2) Added New slideshow feature in the new Photo viewer.
3) Added New delete photo feature in the new Photo viewer.
4) Added New Gif support for Photo viewer.
5) Added New new sorting option for Files Tab i.e. Number for Files tab to solve number sort issue.
6) Importing photos and videos from Photos library show progress via progress bar now.
7) Fixed bug which would cause import video or photo from Photos library to fail sometimes.
8) Fixed audio player forgetting it place when a phone call happens.
9) Fixed audio player shuffle bug which would stop shuffling when it played the last song.
10) Fixed edit bookmark crash.
11) Fixed Documents viewer search crash.
12) Fixed bug where app would crash while in background.
13) Fixed artwork issues for iPhone 6 plus devices.
14) The app now hides the inbox folder when it has zero content.
Other numerous Crashes + Bug fixes