iOS Universal Utilities
iDocBrowser is an iOS client for keeping up to date with your airline employers flight operational documentation via the iFlightOps digital document distribution system.
The app supports both PDF and Boeing FTID XML document formats with full text search across all documents. Additionally the app can be used to distribute training material and videos in the most commonly used formats.
Please note that this application is only meant for users with access to an iFlightOps document distribution server. Specific server and user account information is required in order to retrieve any documents with this application.
Support for hyperlinks to navigate between documents in library.
Support for hyperlinks to directly access a specific manual and page from external sources.
Improved handling of bookmarks:
- Create bookmark groups where you for example can group bookmarks from different manuals with a common topic.
- Add comments to bookmarks.
- Export bookmarks and comments via mail or pasteboard.
Improved search logic:
- Search term suggestions
- Search history is stored
- Automatic search-as-you-type
- Support for logical operands AND, OR, NOT
Improvements and added functionality for handling of XML documents.