iOS Universal Utilities
Welcome to the next evolution of the iDevices Connected app. Based on your feedback we’ve enhanced the app with several new features, while further simplifying many of the functions you use every day.
The Connected App includes new software downloads for all iDevices products to enhance your smart home experience.
Create and customize your smart home with iDevices products and the iDevices Connected app. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs, though an Apple TV is recommended to take advantage of all features. Stay connected to your home from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- iDevices Switch
- iDevices Outdoor Switch
- iDevices Socket
- iDevices Thermostat
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Dimmer
- iDevices Instant Switch
iDevices Connected App Features:
- Remotely access your home through the free iDevices cloud without the need for a login.
- Use Siri®, Alexa or the Google Assistant to control your iDevices products with the power of your voice.
- Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit-enabled devices to fit your lifestyle
- Create custom scenes to control multiple accessories at once, making it easy to quickly set the perfect ambiance.
- Have your home work for you and create custom triggers that activate scenes automatically based on your location or changes in another product.
- Organize each of your iDevices products into rooms and zones for simple navigation.
- Personalize your experience with photos of your home, rooms and products.
- Visual energy report quickly allows you to identify which iDevices products in your home are using the most energy so you can reduce usage and save money.
*To enable Alexa and/or Google Assistant voice controls, iDevices smart home products require an Alexa-enabled accessory or a Google Assistant-enabled device. To get started, go to your app settings in the iDevices Connected app.
Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have.
- Fixed watchOS app issue
- Additional bug fixes and UI improvements
As always, we will continue to improve the app based on your feedback, so keep the suggestions coming!