What's new in HD version :
1. Play MP3 directly from the i-FlashDrive HD accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices.
2. Play mp4/m4v/mov (coded in H264/AAC) directly from the i-FlashDrive HD accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices. (Due to different transfer rates of iOS devices, it is suggested to play video bit-rate under 10,000bps on iPad 2 and iPad 3, and bit-rate under 6,000bps on iPad and iPhone 4/4S)
3. Paste from Clipboard. Select text in Safari or Email, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive HD into a single text file. Or long press on a photo in Camera Roll, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive HD as single photo files.
i-FlashDrive HD allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Exchange files between your iOS devices and Mac/PC.
i-FlashDrive HD features document viewer, file manager, voice recorder and text editor. i-FlashDrive HD supports many file management operations: like delete, move, copy, email and more. You can perform file operations on one individual file or multiple. Features including Contact Backup in private or open format (vCard) are also available in home view.
Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Audio coded in AC3/E-AC3/MLP is not supported
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 09, 2014
- PhotoFast Co. Ltd
- 12.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (16)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (111)