iOS Universal Utilities
PhotoFast is NOT associated with “The Power Company", “iPocket Drive", “i-Flash Device" or any crowdfunding projects in any way.
Full story at:
Note: This app is for "PhotoFast" i-FlashDrive HD & LITE hardware only.
1. Play MP3 directly from the i-FlashDrive accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices.
2. Play mp4/m4v/mov (coded in H264/AAC) directly from the i-FlashDrive HD accessory without taking capacity from your iOS devices. (Due to different transfer rates of iOS devices, it is suggested to play video bit-rate under 10,000bps on iPad 2 and iPad 3, and bit-rate under 6,000bps on iPad and iPhone 4/4s)
3. Paste from Clipboard. Select text in Safari or email, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive HD into a single text file. Or long press on a photo in Camera Roll, copy and paste in i-FlashDrive HD as single photo files.
i-FlashDrive HD allows you to store, view and manage files on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Exchange files between your iOS devices and Mac/PC.
i-FlashDrive HD features document viewer, file manager, voice recorder and text editor. i-FlashDrive HD supports many file management operations: i.e. delete, move, copy, email and more. You can perform file operations on one individual file or multiple.
Contact Backup in private or open format (vCard) are also available in home view.
Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
Audio coded in AC3/E-AC3/MLP is not supported.
"Authentication fail!" issue - Full story at: http://photofast.com:88/fake-i-flashdrive/
- Updated: Minor UI tweaks
- Updated: More types of files can be saved to i-FlashDrive app.
- Fixed: Compatibility issues for some media files.
- Fixed: Can't save more than 5 images to Camera Roll via Share.