For 2013 and 2014 vehicles equipped with HondaLink™. Honda owners in the US and Canada can reach a wide world of information, audio content, and customer services while on the go with the free HondaLink™ Aha™ app.
The HondaLink Aha app provides convenient access to cloud-based services right through the vehicle dashboard, allowing you to leave your phone tucked away while driving. With this app, HondaLink and Aha help turn your favorite Internet content into personalized, on-demand radio stations.
Get easy-to-use, unlimited access to select Internet content, including
- News/Sports/Talk Stations
- Music Stations of every variety
- Podcasts/Audio books
- Facebook and Twitter posts
- Location listings for nearby restaurants and coffee
- And more, with constantly evolving content.
- There are thousands of stations and choices available.
Note: Works in both standalone mode (for use when not driving) and when connected to Honda vehicles equipped with the HondaLink First Generation or Next Generation-ready technology. Compatible with iPhone 5, 5C and 5S model phones as of 12/4/2013. Requires registration with HondaLink and Aha as well as Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® connection. Cable hardware requirements may apply. See handsfreelink.honda.com for more details.
Some stations use GPS for location-based content. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Enhancements and fixes for iOS7.1
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 14, 2014
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- 15.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 1.50 (141)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Honda Accessories
• Honda Accessories for iPhone
• Honda Red Rider
• HondaLink App Launcher
• HondaLink Connect
• HondaLink EV
• HondaLink Navigation NA